Every day essentials with We Love The Planet & John Masters Organics

This month as part of my Love Lula picks I chose a couple of every day essentials, as I was running low on the basics - which is never a good thing!

We Love The Planet is a fairly new brand to Lovelula. They specialize in certified natural deodorants which can be purchased in either a cardboard pushup tube or tin form. I went for the 'Forever Fresh' Deodrant* (£8.99) in the tin, which is a lovely blend of citrus oils and herbs. The cream form deodorants contain natural ingredients such as beeswax, coconut oil and cornstarch power, no synthetic ingredients are used so great for your skin and the planet.
My Thoughts: I found the deodorant to be clean scented similar to freshly washed clothes, which I really liked.  I personally found the cream to be a little gritty at first, but once I rubbed it into my skin it absorbed nicely and no bits were left on top of the skin. I was left smelling fresh all day and never once felt I needed to reapply throughout the day, which is fab seeing as I have an active job. I would definitely recommend this brand and will be buying other scents in future to try.


I couldn't resist picking up this lip balm from John Masters Organics in 'Pumpkin Spice'* (£6.00) Autumn is all about getting cosy indoors and drinking pumpkin spice lattes courtesy of Starbucks, which I did lots of on my recent hen party weekend to London. When I noticed this flavour on the website I knew I had to try it! A combination of pumpkin, ginger and cinnamon spices which tastes delicious. Ingredients such as jojoba oil, olive oil and borage oil will add moisture and hydration to the lips whilst protecting from the cold and wind.
 
My Thoughts: Pumpkin, Ginger & Cinnamon whats not to like! I love all of these spices separately and combined they work perfectly. The lip balm itself is nourishing and leaves my lips soft and kissable....perfect to keep my lips in great condition for my upcoming wedding and that all important first kiss!


Pumpkin Spice Latte - My fav!



*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts are honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets