Love Lula Beauty Box - September Box

I'm a little late to share my thoughts on this months box, I promise next month I will be better! Once my wedding is over I expect to have more time to blog.

Love Lula Beauty Box* is £14.95 for a recurring monthly subscription, or £19.95 for a one off box. You can sign up HERE.

The box this month contains 3 full sized products, 1 delux travel size and 1 sachet sample from Urban Veda. I received the Reviving Body Wash which is perfect for travel. Let's take a closer look at the box contents....

Madara features in many boxes, but they still have many products I've not yet tried. This was one of them. Infusion Vert Body Cream (£17, 200ml) is a lovely rich cream that is sure to nourish and hydrate the skin. I love the scent and think I prefer it to Madara Supreme Hydration lotion I received back in the January box.

Balm Balm Little Miracle Cleanser (£12, 30ml) is the newest addition to the little miracle range. We have received the 30ml bottle, but it also comes in 100ml or 10ml. I enjoy using oil cleansers alongside a hot muslin cloth as I think they are better at removing the dirt and makeup from the day.

Kathleen Natural Shower Gel and Bubble Bath (£18, 150ml) in 'Tranquil Fields' I have used this one before and like the scent of Lavender, Vanilla and Frankincense. I will be using this more as a bubble bath than shower gel as I find it a more relaxing scent to use in the bath.

Emani Vegan Cosmetics Soy Mascara in 'Midnight' is not just a mascara but also a lash treatment. I love a multi use product. The mascara contains organic soy extract to add strength, nourish and repair lashes and organic jojoba oil reconditions hair follicles, lengthens and defines lashes.
This might not be something most people worry about but I really like the shape of the wand! It applies just the right amount of product to the lashes, and no clumps! This has to be the favourite in the box for me.

Did you get this months box? What was your favourite product or which do you like the look of most?


*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts are honest.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets