The Handmade Soap Company Art Deco Handcare Gift Set

It's official I get married in 2 weeks!! Time has really flown in. This month I really wanted to get my hands and nails in tip top condition. After all I can't have lovely pictures of my new Wedding ring if my hands are in bad shape can I?

The solution is this Art Deco 'We're For Hands' Handcare Gift Set (£34.95) from The Handmade Soap Company. The set comes in a cardboard gift box with the products displayed through a window. Unfortunately mine was ripped slightly so I didn't include a picture of the products in the box. I didn't mind as it is the products I want intact after all, the packaging just goes straight to recycling. One thing I must mention about The Handmade Soap Company is the packaging is made from recycled card and printed using vegetable derived inks which is a great step in being mindful of the planet and helping future generations.

As you can see from the below picture, there are 3 products in the gift set. Hand Cream, Cuticle Oil and Hand Scrub. Each product is free from parabens, SLS, petrochemicals and other synthetics. And no product is tested on animals. Big thumbs up for me!

FRAGRANCE NOTES: 
Top notes: Citrus & Bergamot
Heart notes: Jasmine, Floral Lemon, Eucalyptus
Base notes: Sandalwood, Musk

Hand Cream - A rich hand cream which will condition and hydrate the skin. I found this to be a lovely cream, absorbed nicely into my skin and no greasy residue was left behind.

To Use: Apply to hands when they feel dry and need a boost.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil^, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate+, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil+, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice+, Glyceryl Stearate+, Cetyl Alcohol±, Calendula Officinalis Flower+, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil^, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil^, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil+, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool =+ from plants & vegetables ^ from nuts or seeds ± from coconut * pure essential oil


Hand Scrub - Specially formulated using sugar, this scrub revives the skin by stimulating blood flow and leaves hands feeling extra soft. I used a teaspoon to take out a small amount so it didn't get too messy. I found the oils in the scrub added enough moisture to my hands that I didn't always use the hand cream afterwards.

To Use: Take a scoop and start rubbing your hands together to spread it all over. Once you have full coverage start working on any callus or dry areas with a circular motion to stimulate blood flow. Then sit back for a couple of minutes and allow the oils to do their work. Rinse with warm water or pat with a warm damp cloth to remove any sugar left on your hands.

Ingredients: Sucrose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil^, Calendula Officinalis Flower+, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil^, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil+, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil^, Parfum (Fragrance) Limonene, Linalool. =+ from plants & vegetables ^ from nuts or seeds ± from coconut * pure essential oil


Cuticle Oil - Perfect for keeping nails in top condition and as a pre-manicure treatment. I love that it has a little brush for easy application. I have been using this particular product most from the set as my cuticles were the worst part of my hands.

To Use: Brush a drop onto each of your cuticles, gently massage to stimulate blood flow and ensure your cuticles are smooth and tear-free. Use weekly for stronger, healthier nails.

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil^ , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil^, Calendula Officinalis Flower+, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil^ , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil^ , Parfum (Fragrance) Limonene, Linalool.



Overall I really enjoy using this set and definitely feel my hands and nails have benefited from the pampering treatment. I liked the scent of each product, I found it to be a relaxing fragrance, but I will likely try other products in different scents in the future.


*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts are honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets