Madara Ocean Love Charcoal Detox Soap

Madara Ocean Love Charcoal Detox Soap


This month I picked up Madara's Charcoal Detox Soap* (£8.95, 90g) which is an intensely purifying and nourishing detox soap with activated charcoal. As you can see below the soap bar is black (obviously) and is a decent sized solid soap. The Madara Charcoal Detox Soap is Vegan, palm free and microplastic free. Made with organic ingredients and natural essential oils.
The amazing purifying power of charcoal draws out toxins and impurities in the skin to deeply, yet gently, cleanse your skin. This soap is scented with notes of orris and pine, and is suitable for male or female use.
To use: Run bar under warm water and lather in hands. Apply to body or face, then rinse with warm water.

As you can see the black from the charcoal is released once lathered so will make a little bit of a mess. This is easily washed away in the shower without leaving any stains. I would however recommend either placing in a soap dish or returning to the box after use so as not to mark your bath/shower just incase! I enjoyed using this soap. I had my concerns that my skin would feel dry after using this soap but that couldn't be farther from the truth. My skin felt cleansed and soft and actually quite moisturised. Would recommend this to anyone wishing to detox.


*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets