Love Lula February Beauty Box*

It is hard to believe February is already over... I always find the first few months of the year fly in so quickly! This months box arrived on time about 2 weeks ago so I've had a little bit of time to try the products. There is a nice selection of products this month, all from brands I have used before (so know they are good!) Let's take a look inside the box.






From Ooh! Oils Of Heaven is the Natural Raspberry Repairing Face Oil (£19, 30ml) which is the brands latest release so we are getting to try it first, how exciting! Rich in essential fatty acids, possessing a superior anti-inflammatory quality, making it perfect for acne prone skin, which is perfect for me. It is easily absorbed into the skin so no greasy feeling left behind.



Travel size 20ml version of Ayumi Turmeric & Bergamot Face Scrub (£6.99, 125ml) Deeply cleanse with this Turmeric face scrub, packed with exfoliating Bamboo Powder to gently buff away dead skin cells and impurities. I am currently using the Neem & Tree Tea Face Scrub from Ayumi which is almost finished so I am waiting before I open this one, although I might keep it for trips away as it is a handy size for the toiletries bag. I have used the body wash from the Turmeric & Bergamot range and enjoy the scent.



Rescue My Hair Pollution Patrol Shampoo Bar (£13.95, 80g)
Hand Made Luxury Shampoo Bar that cleanses hair, and removes build-up and pollutants. Enriched with Oat Protein that purifies and soothes leaving hair and scalp refreshed and revitalized. It is fragranced with Cucumber & Violet which smells so good! I already own the Hydrate Shampoo Bar but get a feeling this is going to be a great choice for me as I work outdoors in a city so my hair is most likely full of pollutants.



Lastly is two products from Laidbare. Full sized For Richer For Porer 'Miracle' Mask (£7.99, 50ml) Mask imperfections and reduce pores with this cleansing and hydrating facial masque. Kaolin Clay draws out impurities and toxins, Japanese Seaweed Extract detoxifies and smoothes the skin. Shea Butter gives hydration and conditions skin, whilst Liquorice helps minimise inflammation and Rose Water soothes irritation. Suitable for Oily/Combo skin types so perfect again for my skin type. I have enjoyed using this so far.


Travel 30ml size Two in one Cleanser & Toner (£6.99, 125ml) Liquorice and Aloe Vera both extracts have exceptional anti- bacterial properties to reduce inflammation, tone and strengthen the skin. Apple Secrets Extract protects the skins cells. Brazil Nut Extract is a valuable antioxidant and astringent, working hard to condition, nourish and repair the skin. I really love this gel like cleanser, it leaves my skin super soft, and again a great size for travel.



If you would like to sign up for the next Love Lula box, you can sign up here. Monthly subscription is £14.95 or sign up for longer and get discounts of up to 15%. A one off box can also be purchased for £19.95 if you wish to try one box first before committing to a monthly subscription. Included in every box is a discount code to get 25% off any products from the brands featured in that months box.




*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets