Gorgias London Transformation Facial Oil




The Complete Night Repair Facial Oil is a rare blend of grape seed, amaranth and avocado oil. This 100% natural, cold pressed oil provides the skin with complete nutrition and hydration, while decreasing acne flare-up and slowing the signs of ageing.

Key ingredients: Grape Seed Oil locks in moisture, Argan Oil controls skins oil production and Macadamia Oil fights wrinkles.




To Use: Best used at night. Use the dropper provided to apply 1-2 drops to cleansed skin, apply in circular motions.

My thoughts: I have been using this oil for a few weeks now and so far have noticed a decrease in the number of acne spots and redness around my mouth and chin (this is where I suffer most with spots) I have found the oil absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave behind any oily residue so no need to worry about transferring oil to my pillows. This is the first product I have tried from this brand but I will definitely be adding more to my wishlist. 



*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets