Alteya Certified Organics Liquid Soap - Grapefruit & Orange

With all that is going on in the world right now with Covid-19 I am, like many others, washing my hands constantly! Although I have a few soap bars in my stash, I do prefer to use liquid soaps. It also makes it easier when I'm at work (postie over here for those that don't know me). Once I leave the delivery office there are few places I can wash my hands, especially now that pubs and restaurants are closed. So I take a small squeezy bottle and fill it with liquid soap, a bottle of water and a small towel... and hey presto! My own little washing station on the go!

This month while searching for my next liquid soap to try I came across Alteya Certified Organic Liquid Soap, so I picked up the Grapefruit & Orange Liquid Soap* (£7.65, 250ml)


Suitable for daily use, this safe and non-toxic certified organic liquid soap gently and effectively cleans skin, leaving hands feeling smooth and moisturized.


Main Ingredients:
Coconut oil – provides a unique combination of cleansing, firming and skin-conditioning properties. This oil is greatly moisturising and supports the protective skin barrier.

Sweet almond oil – forms a rich conditioning lather when used in soap-making. This oil is high in Vitamins E, A and D as well as Oleic and Linoleic fatty acids. Thanks to its emollient properties, it makes skin soft and supple. It also attracts moisture to the skin and prevents it from drying out.

Olive oil – very suitable for dry skin due to its intensely moisturising and nourishing properties. It is rich in antioxidants (Vitamin E and polyphenols) which are renowned for their ability to protect skin against environmental and free radical damage.

Orange oil – its pleasant citrus scent has a cheerful and uplifting, yet simultaneously relaxing and calming effect.

Grapefruit oil – it is said to have potent antimicrobial properties against potentially harmful bacteria.


My Thoughts:
Overall a lovely soap which lathers well and leaves my hands clean and soft. I found the Grapefruit scent comes through more than the Orange does which is nice. I love this fresh citrus scent of this soap, it is very uplifting, and actually makes me want to wash my hands more. Have you tried any of Alteya's Liquid Soaps?



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets