Hurraw BalmToo Neroli Almond

Hurraw BalmToo Neroli Almond

(£29, 30ml)


With all the hand washing and hand sanitiser getting used recently my hands are especially dry and cracked. Hurraw to the rescue! BalmToo is a fairly new product to Love Lula so when I saw it advertised I wanted to put it to the test as I thought it would be perfect for my skin at the moment.
BalmToo is not a lotion it is a balm so only a small amount is needed. It is a true balm (no water or hydrogenated 'butters') that melts into skin and absorbs quickly. It can be applied anywhere you wish... face, fingers, neck, toes! 

Bee free, Shea free, Soy free and Palm free, BalmToo comes in a squeezable aluminum tube, which is 100% recyclable.
The balms are available in 6 different scents. I chose Neroli Almond, which is has sweet Orange Blossom scent with nutty undertones from almond oil, along with marula oil and argan oil. 

Argan kernel oil: An oil superstar. Hydrating, nourishing with quick absorption.
Marula seed oil: Pressed fruit kernels yield a rich oil loaded with antioxidants and sterols.
Indian almond oil: Liquid marzipan; it’s that amazing. Vitamins A and E pack a nourishing punch.


My Thoughts: Overall I really enjoy this balm, I've only needed to use a small amount at a time and have be concentrating on my knuckles as I think my use of alcohol sanitisers at work have been drying this area of my hands the most. The scent is amazing, my initial thought apon opening the tube was wow this smells like Battenburg Cake! I love it!


*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets