My recently used up products - project empties #3

It has been a while since I have blogged an empties post (over a year!) so thought I would share with you all my recently used up products before I bin/recycle the empties!


There isn't many as I tend to get rid of the tubes right after I've used a product but these have all been finished up this week so I kept them :)


Amika the Kure Repair Shampoo & Repair Conditioner - I really liked both of these products and they lasted ages! My hair especially liked the conditioner. The scent was lovely and my hair was left feeling nourished and easy to manage. I will probably buy again after I've used up some of my other shampoos.

Lebon Toothpaste - Loved this toothpaste, it contains Aloe Vera & Green Tea to help protect gums and control bacteria and added natural flavours of liquorice and mint. I got this one from Latest in Beauty. I already have a backup in a different flavour, but prefer this one.

Malin + Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant - I picked this one up from a Latest in Beauty edit. I've bought this deodorant many times before and will buy again. It is easy to apply and keeps me fresh throughout the day. The scent is nice and subtle and the deodorant is moisturising.

Stardust Soothing Peel-off Mask - I have had 4 full face uses out of this packet as well as a few t-zone uses. It has Tea Tree, herbs & Nephrite for a soothing and clarifying treatment. Peel off masks are always fun to use if not a tad sore when peeling off as they stick to the tiny hairs on my face! It was an interesting product but not one I'd rush out to buy again. 

My Clarins Re-Charge Sleep Mask - This is only a small tube, that I picked up from feel unique's sample service, but lasted a good few uses as only a little was needed at a time. Skin felt nice with this mask, so I may buy the full size at some point. 

Freyaluna Harmonising Facial Mist - This is a sample size that I bought in a kit, which comes in a glass bottle with a cork stopper. Being a mist it's hard to use without a spray bottle so I did have to decant into another empty bottle with spray top. It is a refreshing blend of rosewater and essential oils. I enjoyed this so would buy the full size.

Lovegrove Essentials Toning Mist -  This came in my September Skin Organics beauty box. A blend of floral waters to tone, clarify and refine the skin. I really enjoyed this mist and would buy again, and looking into other products from this brand.

Hairy Jayne Hair Perfume - This is the floral perfume which smells lovely and a great way to fresh up the hair during the day. Also comes with added heat protection so great to use before drying hair or use on dry hair before styling. I already have a back up of this and one in the citrus scent which I prefer.


Also used up this week (which I've already disposed of the bottle) was Molten Brown's Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower gel which I received in my Latest in Beauty Box (unboxing to come soon). Loved the scent and still have the matching body lotion.





Comments

  1. Adds the Malin+Goetz deo to the wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one I always go back to, works well for my skin

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets