Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Moisturiser SPF30


I have to admit I have never really used sun protection on my face as I have always found sun creams to be too thick and sticky for my face, and honestly I don't like the feel of them on my skin. The most sun protection my face has seen has come from foundations or bb creams with added SPF. There are a lot of facial moisturisers on the market now with SPF, many of which have been around for years, I have just never really looked into them before now.

One such product that has been around for ages is Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser*, which has an SFP of 30. Having been testing this moisturiser out over the last few weeks I am annoyed at myself for not looking into it earlier! It is truly lovely.


The Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser comes in a 120ml bottle and costs £28.30, which I think is a decent price for the amount of product you are getting. I like that the bottle clearly shows how much product is left, and the air locked pump dispenser means you don't have to use your fingers in a tub which could potentially contaminate the product. 2 or 3 pumps give just the right amount of product for your face and neck.

Kimberly Sayer uses non-toxic sunblock derived from minerals Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide to offer UV-A and UV-B protection from the sun without irritating the most sensitive of skin. This lightweight facial moisturiser is perfect for normal, oily or blemish prone skin. Lemon oil is used to detoxify the skin and minimize oil production, while helping to dry up acne and spots.

I found this moisturiser absorbed into skin easily without clogging pores, and no white cast was left on the skin either. My makeup went on well on top of this moisturiser also so it is good to use as a base product. I loved the zesty lemon scent, it reminded me of the lemon tree orchard I visited when in Sorrento for my best friends wedding a few years ago. It's amazing how certain smells can take you back! The tube itself is huge and is going to last a long time, is it definitely a product I will repurchase again.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program



Comments

  1. I also love this moisturiser. Not greasy, lovely smell. I wonder how they manage that when other spf don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good question! It must take a lot of trial and error to get things just right before releasing for sale.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets