Project Empties #4


I have so many beauty products so I am going to do my best to use up more of my products before buying more (minus current subscriptions boxes of course).

Here is a round up of the products I used up over the last 4-5 weeks.


Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner
Like/Dislike: I liked this conditioner but didn't feel like it repaired my hair in any way.
Buy again? Probably not

Ayumi Intensive Hair Conditioning Treatment
Like/Dislike: Loved the scent of this conditioner and my hair was left soft.
Buy again?: Yes


Kathleen Tonifying Mist
Like/Dislike: I liked this mist, its refreshing and the bottle lasts ages!
Buy Again? Yes but I already have another one in my stash :)

Lovegrove Essentials Toning Mist
Like/Dislike: I actually used this up in my last empties post here but I must of forgotten to throw the bottle out and its been mixed up in with my recent empties! I enjoyed this mist and will be looking into other products from the brand.
Buy Again? Yes

FOM Hydra Plump Serum
Like/Dislike: It was a nice serum and applied well but didn't notice any difference to my skin after using.
Buy Again? I don't think it did much for my skin so unfortunately no. I do have another bottle in my stash to use up.

Paula's Choice Calm Restoring Moisturiser
Like/Dislike: I liked this and moisturised well, but didn't reach for it often so took ages to use up
Buy Again? Maybe


Ku.tis Grounded Body Butter
Like/Dislike: loved the texture of this body butter, it melts nicely into an oil when applied to skin
Buy Again? Yes


Bumi Face Polish x 2
Like/Dislike: I really wanted to like this but I didn't, I just couldn't stand the smell of it. Ended up using as a body scrub just to use it up as I hated to waste it!
Buy Again? No

Lumene Salt Body Scrub
Like/Dislike: Wasn't keen on this scrub, again I think the smell put me off. The grains were too fine for my liking also.
Buy Again? No

Kurlysue Body Butter
Like/Dislike: again loved the texture of this whipped body butter and smells lovely
Buy Again? Yes

Bloomtown The Grove Body Scrub
Like/Dislike: Loved the Blood Orange & Pink Grapefruit scent and liked the texture and scrubbiness! 
Buy Again? Yes



Alteya Liquid Soap: Grapefruit and Orange
Like/Dislike: Loved the scent and left hands moisturised. 
Buy Again? Yes, but I will get a different scent next time to try.


Corsodyl Daily Mouthwash
Like/Dislike: Was recommended by my dentist many years ago and I use it all the time, love the minty freshness.
Buy Again? Yes, I already have a replacement bottle. But I would like to try a natural mouthwash.


Merci Dry Shampoo
Like/Dislike: I liked this scent, it worked well and didn't leave white powder all over my hair.
Buy Again? possibly




Samples: I liked all of these so would buy full size of them all! Once I downgrade my stash of course!

What products have you been using up recently??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets