Love Lula Beauty Box July

My Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived yesterday and as soon as I picked it up I knew it was going to be a good one...it was heavy! Not that the weight of the box really means anything but I always think it must have decent sized products inside if the box is on the weighty side! I havent had a chance to fully test the products but I couldn't wait to share with you all what was in the box, so I will give a quick rundown of the contents.

Here's a look inside....


First up is The Castilian Soap Company's Natural Castile Soap with Tea Tree Essential Oil (£8.00, 250ml)
A true liquid soap made from an organic castile soap base and the finest natural vegetable oils. It is enriched with Tree Tree which has a natural antiseptic quality great for skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis. I have never tried a soap from this company before so looking forward to trying it. This is also a limited edition product so buy it while you can if you want to try it!


 From Urban Veda is their Soothing Clarifing Night Cream (£19.99, 50ml)
Containing moisturising Sandalwood, harmonising Ylang Ylang and balancing Palmarosa, this night cream is sure to plump, renew and repair skin while you sleep, leaving you with skin that is hydrated and soothed. I have used this product before, as well as others from the Urban Veda range and I am a big fan already, so I'm happy to see this in the box. I think it has been a while since a night cream featured in the Love Lula Beauty Box so this is a nice addition.


Next is a travel sized product from Balm Balm Rose Floral Water Hydrosol (£8.50, 30ml)
A beautifully fragrant Rose Floral Water which can be used as a toner after cleansing or simply as a freshener, natural perfume or 'pick me up' throughout the day. Great for dry or combination skins. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of rose scented products but after spritzing this on my face it is now safe to say I like this one. This a a handy 30ml travel size so will be great to take in my work bag with me to freshen up, big win for me!

Last but not least is Laidbare Butter me Up Organic Shea Body Butter (£10.00, 50ml)
A thick creamy body butter which is a perfect size to take on holiday. Contains healing Shea butter and Avocado oil to moisturise and encourage renewed, glowing, soft and supple skin. This is a lovely body butter which applies easily and smells lovely too as its fragranced with Laidbare’s 100% natural signature scent of jasmine, bergamot, patchouli and vertiver.



Overall another lovely box, with 3 new to me products to try. Total value of this months box is just over £46 which is great value for money.




If you would like to sign up for the next Love Lula box, you can sign up here. Monthly subscription is £14.95 or sign up for longer and get discounts of up to 15%. A one off box can also be purchased for £19.95 if you wish to try one box first before committing to a monthly subscription. Included in every box is a discount code to get 20% off any products from the brands featured in that months box.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets