Biovene Barcelona Hair Wrap Treatments

Hair masks are one of the favourite things so when I spotted these on Love Lula I knew right away I wanted to try one. I couldn't decide on which one so got all three! These single use hair sheet masks are priced at £3 and come in Thermal Replacement, Oil Replacement and Hydrate Protect.
They are Dermatologically tested, cruelty-free, contain no sulfates (SLS/SLES), no parabens, no silicone and no phthalates.

Say goodbye to dehydrated, dull and frizzy hair with an intentive conditioning treatment. Packed with Aloe Vera, Soya Bean & Collagen it repairs split-ends, prevents breakage and hair shedding, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

Packed with nourishing wonders such as Argan Oil, Moroccan Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate, this hair wrap revitalizes the hair and revives your shine whilst leaving hair softer, stronger and more easily manageable.

This self heating mask contains Camellia Oil, a well-kept secret of ancient Geisha’s to keep hair healthy, nourished and repair damage. The end result is smooth, silky & shiny hair. Combined with Lavender this wrap prevents bacteria or fungi that can cause dry, itchy and flaky scalp. 


The sheet masks are fairly straight forward to use (albeit a little fiddly to put on to long hair!)
Shampoo hair, rinse and dry slightly to begin. Unfold the sheet mask and apply over head ensuring all hair is inside the cap, then seal with the sticker. Massage gently to infuse all hair. Leave for 20 minutes before removing mask and rinse thoroughly. Use 2-3 times per month for best results.

Rocking this look!

My favourite out of all three masks was the Thermal Repair, as I loved the relaxing Lavender scent. I found my hair felt great after each mask and frizz was definately reduced, especially with the Hydrate mask. The Oil replacement mask, while it was lovely and my hair felt soft after use, I feel it would be best suited to someone with dry hair in need of extra oils. My hair although dry at the ends, can be quite oily on top, so I didn't feel like I benefited enough from this mask. I would repurchase the other two masks as I felt these worked well for my hair type.



*Gifted to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets