Love Lula Beauty Box August

Love Lula were super prompt to dispatch the Beauty Box* this month, with my box arriving on the 8th (normally start shipping on 10th!) This months box contains 2 full sized products and 2 deluxe sample sizes. 



From Laidbare is the Glow Laidbare! Facial Self Tanner (£12, 50ml)
Suitable for all skin types, this facial tanner will give you a natural skin kissed glow. It can be mixed with your favourite moisturiser and should be applied all over the face, up to the hair line, over the ears, neck and décolletage. For a darker shade apply another layer 24 hours later. 
I will be honest, I am not a huge fan of fake tan as I am supper pale and always think tan looks orange on me. So I haven't been brave enough to use this on my face, but have tried it on my arms and legs. My initial patch test showed the tan to be a complete contrast to my natural colour so it does definitely add colour, and I think would look great on someone who already has a slight tan to give an added boost to their tan.


Madara is a brand that features in the beauty boxes regularly (which I love) and I have used the Plant Stem Cell Age-Defying Sunscreen in the past. This daily sunscreen can be used on its own or over your normal daily moisturiser. It has an ultra light, subtly tinted texture infused with hyaluronic acid and SPF boosting raspberry seed oil which glides onto skin easily leaving no white marks. We have received a 10ml sample in the box, full size is £29 for 40ml.


My favourite product from the box this month is Inika's Pure Perfection Primer (£35, 30ml)
This nutrient-rich, vegan Certified Organic primer is enriched with clinically proven active Kangaroo Paw Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil as well as other skin-caring ingredients to help boost hydration in the skin, whilst creating the appearance of firmer and smoother skin.
I was just thinking last week before the box arrived how I needed a new primer so this has come at the perfect time! The primer applies onto skin easily and looks great under makeup.


Last up in the box is a 30ml deluxe sample of FOM London Face Cleansing Cream (full size £39 for 100ml) This hydrating anti-pollution, rinse off cleanser can be used both AM & PM to remove pollutants, dead skin cells and makeup leaving skin cleansed, balanced and hydrated. This cleanser contains Neroli Flower Essence to soften the skin, Papaya Fruit enzyme to gently exfoliate, and British grown Dandelion which helps to detoxify skin and calm skin irritation. I have only ever tried FOM's serums so was glad to see a new to me product in the box.


Overall I like this months box, and found there was a nice variety of products. Already looking forward to the next one!



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets