Project Empties #6

It has been 2 months since my last empties post as I didn't have all that many to share. However I used up quite a lot since then so I now have loads to share with you!

Marcella 8 in 1 power serum - This was a nice serum but I didn't feel it did much for my skin.
Buy again? no

Tropic Vitamin Toner - I love this toner as it comes in a mist spray bottle so easy to apply. It has a lovely cucumber scent. Can also be used on legs after shaving to cool any irritation, or spritzed on hair to help condition and tame frizz.
Buy again? Yes! I have bought the full size already!

True Skincare Cleansing Oil - This bottle lasted forever! It is a lovely cleansing oil and I loved the smell. My skin felt great after using this.
Buy Again? I have a lot of oils and cleansers to use up so for now no, but I would definitely keep it in mind for the future.

Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara - Eyeko has been one of my go to Mascara brands for ages! This one worked well and is definitely waterproof so I had no issues using it at work (outdoors in rain)
Buy Again? Yes

Nature's  Kitchen Berry Beautiful Skin Polish - I received this in my April Love Lula Beauty Box, and at first I wasn't all that keen on it as it wasn't scrubby enough for my liking. It is however great as an everyday face wash.
Buy again? Yes, I would buy again.

Dafna's Eye Cream - This was part of a set so is just a small tube. It was nice but not worth the price tag in my opinion.
Buy Again? No

Benefit The Porefessional - I somehow managed to miss this from the photo. I use this primer loads and have a full size one stashed away somewhere. It blurs pore really well and make up sits on top of it well.
Buy Again? Have a back up somewhere.


Beautypie Super Healthy Skin Nourishing Body Polish -  Smells deliciouand scrubs well but I felt it left too much oil behind on the skin, so much so I could scrap it off with my fingernails! It didn't feel nice and I wanted to shower again just to get it off.
Buy Again? No

Deluxe Body Moisture Creme - I loved the citrus scent and lovely creamy texture of this moisture creme.  It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves skin so soft.
Buy Again? Yes, I have a back up already on the go!

Faith in Nature Coconut Body Wash - I used this half as a body wash and half as a hand wash just to use it up. I liked the coconut scent but didn't feel it moisturised skin the best.
Buy Again? No

Myroo OM Bath/Body & Massage Oil - Loved this oil, I used it mainly as a body oil. Lovely scent and skin felt great after using.
Buy Again? Yes

E'Lifexir Push-up Buttocks Sculpting Gel - Unfortunately I didn't use this as consistently as I should of so didn't see any results. But as a body lotion it is nice. Maybe with a full size I might see a difference.
Buy Again? Maybe.

Ghost Whisper Perfume - I am a huge Ghost fan and loved this soft scented perfume. Easy to wear on day to day basis.
Buy Again? Yes

Jean Paul Gautier Scandal Perfume - I bought this perfume especially for my wedding last October. I love the scent and lasts well on the skin. Plus look at the cute bottle!
Buy Again? I will be hinting for one for my 1st Anniversary!

Lebon Rhythm is Love Ylang Ylang Toothpaste - I liked this toothpaste but preferred the liquorice and mint one I used up in my May Empties post.
Buy Again? Yes. I would also like to try some of the other flavours.

Ben & Anna Sensitive Toothpaste - review here. I like this toothpaste and the fact it is in a glass jar so easy to recycle.
Buy Again? I preferred the white toothpaste so I have re-bought that one.

Corsodyl Daily Mouthwash - My go to mouthwash, although I have others from different brands to use, I always go back to this one. Love the minty taste.
Buy Again? Yes

Gielly Geeen Classic Conditioner - I found this in my stash almost empty already so I used it up so I could get rid of the bottle. It is a nice conditioner and my hair felt great after.
Buy Again? One I would consider, but too many to use up at the moment.

Freyaluna Nettle & Lavender Nourishing Shampoo, Geranium & Ylang-Ylang Gentle Shampoo - I liked both of these and my hair was left soft and shiney.
Buy Again? I already have full size of the Nettle & Lavender. Would buy the Geranium & Ylang Ylang again also, once I've used up some from my stash.

Kerastase Elixir Shampoo - I have loads of Kerastase products so I like to pick random ones to use up! Hair left feeling nice again, but this isn't my favourite Kerastase. I like the pink bottle ones best.
Buy Again? From the brand yes, but not this particular one.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - my go to dry shampoo. Doesn't leave white marks in the hair and actually works well.
Buy Again? Yes

Biovene Barcelona Hair Wraps - you can read my review here. I loved these as a treat to deeply condition my hair. My favourite was either Thermal (which heats up) or the Hydrate which left my hair feeling best.
Buy Again? Yes for an occasional treat, but single use so not ideal.



Well thats all for my empties round up. I managed to get through a nice mix of products from different categories. What have you been using up lately??









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask