September Love Lula Beauty Box

This months Love Lula Beauty Box* contains 5 products which are collectively worth £62. There are a few new to me products, but I have used all the brands featured this month at one time or another.


A double action treatment mask rich in antioxidant Black Northern Mud and Charcoal. This mask purifies skin and promotes skin cell renewal as well is removing impurities and pollution build up.
I have used this mask before and found it great for detoxing my skin, and unclogging pores. This is a 12.5ml sample which is a great size to trial the product.

A delicate infusion of traditional botanicals Turmeric, Papaya and Amla caress the skin with their sensitive care. Glycerin helps keep the skin hydrated while aloe vera cools and soothes skin. Glycolic acid encourages new skin cells as it gently tones the skin. 
I have used other products from this brand but this Tumeric & Papaya Toner is new to me. I love the scent of this range and found the toner to work well on my skin.


Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, Rosehip, Evening Primrose, Jasmine and Borage combine to help relax skin, lock in moisture and leave skin supple with fine lines reduced.
I am not usually a fan of rose scents but I find this one quite subtle and relaxing. This is a new to me range but I have used the Neem, Sandalwood and Tumeric ranges from this brand in the past.

Hemp Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter infused day moisturiser that works to protect, nourish and hydrate skin for a smooth looking complexion. Due to Hemp Seed Oil containing all of the 21 amino acids, it is known as ‘nature’s most perfectly balanced oil’. It is also extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids which are key components for maintaining healthy skin and plumping tired, dry skin.
This is another product I have used before, and find it a great everyday cream. Contains Cocoa Butter which gives skin an added boost as it helps lock in moisture

A multi–purpose product, it can be used before and after foundation. It absorbs excess oil and helps minimise the look of large pores, redness and fine lines. Also helps set make-up, extending its longevity and gives your skin a naturally matte finish.
I have used many Inika products but strangely this one isn't one of them, so another new to me product! This is my favourite product in this months box as I love this brand and all the products I have tried from them so far. This product alone makes this months box a win for me!


Did you get this months Love Lula Beauty Box? Let me know your favourite product in the comments.

You can sign up to get next months Beauty Box HERE, subscriptions start from just £12.70 per month, or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95


*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask