Tropic Skincare - An Introduction

 Tropic Skincare was founded by Australian born Susie Ma, who would make products in her kitchen as a child using local ingredients such as aloe vera and exotic fruit. Her Grandma, a medicinal chemist and toxicologist always taught Susie that like our bodies, our skin needs feeding with healthy, nourishing, and most importantly, natural ingredients. 

All Tropic products are freshly made at Tropic HQ in Surrey, using fresh, premium, natural ingredients such as nourishing seed butters, juicy fruit extracts and vitamin-rich oils. Ingredients are sustainably sourced from the Amazon rainforest, Polynesia, Australia and other exotic regions.

Tropic Skincare are 100% Cruelty-free, Vegan, Protect Land & Sea Certified, Certified Carbon Neutral and verified as safe and high quality by Think Dirty. Tropic are also in partnership with the United World Schools charity....Every £50 spent equates to 1 full day's worth of education for children living in the world's poorest, and most remote countries.


My friend Amy had recently started using Tropic's ABC Skincare Collection, and the Flawless Makeup Collection, and had been raving to me about how good her skin was looking and feeling. I tried a few of the products for myself and was instantly hooked. So I did what any beauty junkie like myself does... I joined Tropic Skincare as an Independent Ambassador!

Over the coming weeks/months I will be bringing you reviews of my favourite Tropic products. These are not paid reviews and I will as honest as I can be. Should you wish to view the products Tropic sell you can do so using my ambassador link HERE. Please note, I earn a commission on sales through this link but ONLY if you choose to use me (Ailsa Martin) as your ambassador at checkout - this can be changed at checkout if you know of another ambassador you wish to use.

Stay tuned for my first review - Body Smooth Refreshing Polish!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask