Love Lula October Beauty Box


My Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived a couple of weeks ago now, so it has given me a chance to try the products out. This months box has a total value of £55 and contains 4 full sized products and a sample of Antipodes Baptise H20 Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel.

From new to me brand Moi Vert is their Natural Deodrant (£9.95, 60ml) this is a fragrance free version, which is unoffensive and suitable for both men and woman, but I would rather a scented deodorant if I'm honest. It gently absorbs any unwanted odours and leaves underarms feeling cared for. Also comes in fresh, floral, citrus and activated charcoal. 

Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum (£15.50, 30ml) is a product I have used in the past and can be used alone or with your favourite moisturiser. Blended with rosehip, jojoba and borage oils, and infused with frankincense, rose geranium, palmarosa, juniper and mandarin essential oils this serum will literally feed your skin, allowing it to breathe, even out texture and feel totally rejuvenated.

The most interesting product in the box for me is Laidbare Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow! (£10, 125ml) It
contains Liquorice Extract, Caffeine, and Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, which in combination slows down hair growth and re-growth by maintaining the hair cells in their growth stage, with a inhibiting effect. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory to help the skin protect itself from the effects of hair removal. This is a runny liquid rather than a lotion so little goes a long way with this product. The tube should last a good amount to time to be able to see results.

Last but not least is Emani Hydrating Lip Colour (£19) I received the shade 'Ava' which is a nice nude colour and one I most likely would have chosen for myself. This lipstick has a super creamy texture, that glides on effortlessly. The colour is long lasting and lips are left hydrated and soft.

Did you receive a box this month? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Love Lula Beauty box can be bought here, prices start at just £12.70 for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for monthly or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets