Rahua Leave-in Treatment

Rahua products are Certified Organic, 100% natural, 100% Vegan and free from Synthetics, Parabens and Sulphates, which I find is an important factor when looking for hair care products. Rich in Omega-9 nut oil which deeply penetrates the hairs cortex to rebuild dry, damaged hair, the Rahua Leave-in Treament* prevents hair from splitting during styling, blow-drying, hot ironing and combing.

Some leave-in treatments weigh hair down but I am happy to report this is not one of them! This creamy leave-in treatment strengthens and protects, leaving hair with a glossy, weightless finish.


To Use: Work a small amount of product through damp hair paying special attention to the ends, then style as normal.

I found my hair to be shiny, smooth, frizz free and more easily manageable after using this product. Priced at £42 for a 60ml pot, the cost may put some people off, but the pot does last a long time as only a small amount is needed, even for people like myself with long hair. This treatment is safe to use for people who dye their hair as this product will not strip the colour. I also loved the subtle slightly sweet scent of this treatment.




*Gifted to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets