Hairy Jayne Hair Perfume


Hairy Jayne's handmade Hair Perfume with added Heat Protection comes packaged in a recyclable amber glass bottle with atomiser spray, which provides a fine mist with every spritz. These Hair Perfumes come in three gorgeous fragrances: Floral, Citrus or Musk.

I have chosen the Citrus Hair Perfume* (£22, 100ml) which is a beautiful blend of Grapefruit, May Chang and Jasmine. 

The hair perfume can be used in two ways: Use on freshly washed hair before blowdrying or spray it onto dry hair before re-styling with heat tools. It acts as a protective barrier between the heat and your hair.

The light texture of the perfume doesn't weigh hair down meaning you can reapply as much Hair Perfume as you need to throughout the day. I have found my hair has less frizz, more shine and is softer after using this product. I love the Citrus scent and do find myself spritzing my hair throughout the day to keep it smelling fresh. I would definitely say this is one of the top hair products I've used this year!


Have you tried any of the Hairy Jayne Hair Perfumes??



*gifted to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.


































.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets