Love Lula Beauty Box December

I can't believe it is already the last month of the year! I don't know about you but this year has gone in so quickly for me. 

December's Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived on Friday with another great selection of full sized and sample sized products, worth a combined value of £50! Also included in the box each month is a generous voucher code for 20% off any of the brands featured.

Let's take a closer look.....


The first product I grabbed straight out the box is the new perfume from Walden in rollerball form (£17 for 10ml). 'Tonic of Wilderness' has top notes of Bergamot, Grapefruit and Sour Orange, middle notes of Black Pepper, Cardamon and Cabreuva, and base notes of Iris Pallida and Ylang-ylang. This perfume is a lovely addition to the box and handy for popping in my bag to use when out and about.


From Soul Tree is a lovely Hand & Foot Cream (£14.03 for 100g). Packed with antioxidants and moisturising oils of organic sesame, coconut, apricot and almond and Kokum butters to soothe dry and cracked skin, keeping it soft and smooth. I'm always happy to see a hand cream in boxes as it is a product I use multiple times a day! 


Included in the box this month is not one but TWO Natural Castile Soaps from The Castilian Soap Company. Fragrance Free and Lavender (both £4.50 for 50ml) these are ideal for anyone with sensitive skin types or those looking for a hypo-allergenic alternative. We all know the culprit behind the extra hand washing this year so these will come in handy as I am going through hand washes so quickly these days.


From Ayumi is their Fairness Daily Intensive Facial Night Cream (£8.99 for 50ml) This night cream is designed to repair, plump and rehydrate skin overnight. Deeply moisturising sweet almond oil, turmeric, liquorice, papaya and extract are enriched with a cell-repairing amino acid complex to help brighten, balance and even skin tone. Great for anyone with marks, blemishes, age spots or pigmentations. I have liked all the body products I have used from this brand but I am unsure about this face cream as it does contain parfum, so I will need to do a patch test incase I react as I seem to be doing that alot lately with skincare products!



Last but not least is 2 sachets samples of Kiss the Moon Dream Night Cream for Feet. Made with nourishing shea butter and essential oils of Lavender, Bergamot, Cedarwood and Roman Chamomile, this foot cream will ease away tiredness and help skin heal and soften while you sleep. I love foot creams and don't think they appear often enough in boxes, so I am happy to try this one.



If you would like to sign up to get the Love Lula Beauty box for January you can buy here. Prices start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets