Love Lula Beauty Box - February

Normally January drags on but February seemed to come around quickly for me! A new month means a new Love Lula Beauty Box* with this months box containing 3 full sized products and 3 travel sizes. The value of this months box is £39. Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Details here.

Also included each month is a voucher code for 20% off any of the brands featured that month, so a great way to try other products should a brand take your fancy.


The first thing I noticed after opening the box was the Bio-Flex Style & Detangle Brush from Bass Brushes (£15.99) This is new to LoveLula and a great item to see in the beauty box. The handle is made from corn starch and the pins are made from natural wood. Wood pins can withstand the heat of prolonged use of professional hairdryers unlike some nylon pins which melt over time. I actually used this brush before taking the above picture (I'm so impatient) so I did clean it after using and can report that it cleans much easier than a nylon pin brush does. Comfortable handle to hold and glides through hair effortlessly.

Next up is Naturtint Shampoo & Conditioner Bar (£12.99), there are currently 3 different varieties available, I received Nourishing Anti-Frizz which is perfect for my hair right now. Specifically formulated for dry and damaged hair, to deeply nourish and condition hair, restoring softness and shine. It smells of honey and is absolutely gorgeous. I have yet to use it but will report back when I do.


More hair products follows (I love hair products so I'm thrilled!) 50ml travel sizes of Sukin Natural Balance Shampoo & Natural Balance Conditioner (full sizes both £9.99 for 500ml) combines nourishing Burdock, Nettle and Horsetail Extracts to cleanse and energise the scalp and revitalise hair. I used these the day the box arrived and I have to say my hair loved this duo! My hair was left soft, shiny and easy to style. I will be looking into buying the full sizes very soon!

Lastly in the box is a duo from Woobamboo, an Adult Medium Toothbrush (£4.49) and a sample of Kids Toothpaste in the flavour 'Bubble Berry' (full size £6.99 for 75ml). Woobamboo toothbrushes offer a natural and biodegradable option that works just as well and last just as long as a conventional toothbrush. The handle is made from sustainable and organic moso bamboo which is panda friendly, and the bristles are Dupont Tynex, which is the best quality available and recyclable! I have recently switched to using a bamboo toothbrush so will keep this one aside for now until I need to replace my current one. The toothpaste is nice and cleans teeth well. I can see it being great for kids to help encourage them to brush with a tasty flavour but I prefer to stick to mint toothpastes.


And there we have it....what did you think of this months box?
Leave a comment below...







*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets