Love Lula Beauty Box - March

March's Love Lula beauty box arrived a few days ago and is packed with 4 full sized products and a sachet sample. The value of this months box is £43. Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Details here.

Also included each month is a voucher code for 20% off any of the brands featured that month, so a great way to try other products should a brand take your fancy.


First up is Sukin Rehydrating Gel Cream (£17.95, 60ml) A new to me product, this gel cream contains a Bio-Marine Blend of Sea Algae, Hyaluronic Acid & Maize Complex to deeply rehydrate, leaving your skin looking plump and dewy. This has a lovely light texture similar to a serum, and should be applied after cleansing skin. I really enjoyed the Sukin shampoo and conditioner I received in last months box, and it's great to be able to try some more from this brand, I've previously only tried their blemish control range (see my review here).


Ayumi is a brand I've used many times before but I've never used any of thir face masks so this is another new to me product. The Neem and Tea Tree Face Mask (£6.99, 100ml) is perfect for my blemished prone skin. Neem, rosemary, eucalyptus and tea tree oils are known for their antibacterial and balancing qualities, while Kaolin helps to draw out impurities and soak up excessive oiliness in the skin to leave it radiant, revitalised and restored. The Neem and Tea Tree range is my favourite, I find it so refreshing on the skin.

Balmonds Skin Salvation Balm (£7.99, 30ml) is a 100% natural ointment balm, made with beeswax to protect and lock in moisture. It can be used for all ages (from 6 weeks), all skin types and all over the body and is great for those people prone to eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or other dry skin conditions. So far I've only used this on dry patches on my hands but have had good results and found it very moisturising. 

I was excited to see the Frizz Be Gone Serum (£7.99, 81ml) from Giovanni in the box as my hair is prone to lots of frizz. I've used this brand before and always had great results, and I have already bought a Giovanni shampoo and conditioner using the 20% off code! This is an anti-frizz hair texturizing balm that conditions, imparts shine, repairs split ends, detangles and tames frizzy hair without leaving hair looking greasy. Only a small amount is needed so the bottle will last a decent amount of time.

Rounding off the box is a sachet of Madara's Hyaluronic Anti-Pollution CC Cream (50p) in shade light which is perfect for my skin tone. This CC cream corrects all skin tone imperfections, including dullness, redness, sallowness and dark spots and also contains SPF 15. Great on its own or wear on top of a moisturiser.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets