Ere Perez Make-up

I fell in love with the Ere Perez Cacao Lip Colour I received in the September Love Lula Beauty Box and wanted to try more makeup from Ere Perez so I have picked up the Quinoa Water Foundation and a Wild Pansy Tinted Lipbar.



Quinoa Water Foundation* (£29.50, 30ml)

This lightweight water-based vegan foundation is enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation and increase elasticity in skin. Blackcurrant is added for vitamin and antioxidant properties which help rejuvenate the skin while also helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines.

I went with the shade 'Haze' which is suitable for porcelain to light skin tones. Although the foundation is very runny (hence water foundation) it applies well with either fingers or a brush to give light to medium coverage. It blends well over uneven skin tones to leave a smooth matt finish. This Quinoa Water Foundation is perfect for everyday wear when you don't want a full heavy face of make-up. I loved the packaging of this foundation, the glass bottle with pipette dropper means you can control exactly how much of the product you are using.


Wild Pansy Tinted Lipbar* in the shade 'Dream' is a lovely deep nude colour. These lipbars are infused with wild pansy extract to soothe & revitalise lips; while Shea butter, Argan oil and Squalene add much needed hydration.

My lips felt instantly soft and moisturised with a beautiful sheen. The perfect addition to my makeup bag. These Lipbars are available in 6 shades.... I can see a few more of them being added to my collection very soon!



*Gifted to me to to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets