Love Lula Beauty Box June*

My box was personally delivered by one of my work colleagues this month - normally I go searching through the packets for it, but he beat me to it! I'm a postie incase you don't know and get my box sent to work every month...makes life easier, and means I can open it super early in the day :)

This month we have 3 full sizes, 1 deluxe sample and 1 sachet sample. Lets take a look!



Last month I was introduced to a new brand Ayumi (see post here) The body scrub smells so nice and was looking forward to trying more from the brand. This month Love Lula has treated us all to Ayumi's Intensive Hair Conditioning Treatment (150ml £8.99) This conditioner smells of coconuts which I love, and it left my hair super soft as promised. Fab product!

New to me brand is NATorigin. It has been on my radar but I haven't yet tried anything from the brand. This month we have Lengthening Mascara (£15.95) and Pencil Eye Liner (£7.95) both in black. I have loads of eyeliner that I don't use often so this one will most likely go into my 'to use later' stash. The Mascara however is lovely. Goes on easily, not at all clumpy and didn't smudge throughout the day.

From brand FOM London Skincare is a 10ml sample of Anti Pollution Hydra Plump Serum (30ml £46) Despite being a sample this is worth just over £15! A great way to try and get a feel for the product without committing to buying full size. I have used FOM before so I have a feeling I am going to like this one too!

Lastly we have a 3ml sachet of Madara Weightless Sun Milk SPF 20 (150ml £22.95) I hate buying a sun cream and not getting along with it, so this is perfect for me for testing out the consistency of the product. 

A great box overall and worth a total of around £48! Did you get this months box? What did you think of it?



Subscriptions are £14.95 for a monthly rolling sub or you can save up to 15% by buying a longer term subscription. You can sign up Here.


*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets