Madara Organic Skincare Mini Haul

Last week I took advantage of Madara's up to 40% off sale, and treated myself to a few new products as well as a staple in my routine.

I wanted some products targeted to my skin type so I have purchased a few products from the ACNE range that work well together.

Intense Blemish & Pore Treatment (£19.90)
Formulated with soothing and keratolytic actives, this intense treatment helps to keep your complexion pure and balanced. Improves the condition of oily, clogged and problem-prone skin by minimising the appearance of blackheads and breakouts

Acute Spot Roll-On Roller (£10.90)
Formulated with Salicylic Acid (2%) and Juniper Stem Cells. Helps to improve the condition of problem-prone skin by soothing inflammation and minimising the appearance of breakouts



Another product that caught my eye was the Custom Actives - these are a range of natural certified, extraordinarily rich cosmeceutical additives, which can be easily mixed into your daily moisturiser to target your specific skincare needs. Add 1-3 drops onto skin or mix with your favourite moisturiser, using AM & PM.

I went for the Antioxidant Concentrate serum (£14)
Indoor and outdoor pollution generates free radicals that contribute to skin disorders and premature ageing. Antioxidants help to neutralise free radical damage. This concentrate contains natural polyphenols – powerful antioxidants derived from organic Alchemilla extract. Polyphenols act as an antidote to environmental ageing and are also beneficial for blemish-prone skin.



ANTI is a new collection to Madara and was next on my buy list! There are 5 products currently in the collection which is focused on hand hygiene, an extremely important practice now more than ever.

Hyaluron Clean Hands Gel (£8)
This instant action non-drying hand cleansing gel combines pure plant alcohol (60%) with richly hydrating Hyaluronic Acid to instantly purify the skin without stripping its natural moisture and protective barrier. Enriched with soothing betaine, antibacterial extracts of cranberry, quince and camomile, it is a mildly scented formula with notes of soft lavender. I really like this gel, it absorbs quickly onto skin and my hands are not left feeling greasy or sticky.


My go to holy grail makeup staple is Skin Equal Soft Glow Foundation (£33)

Available in 10 shades, this is a lightweight mineral foundation which is buildable from medium to full coverage. With antioxidant-rich extracts of Blueberry and Peony Root, multi-molecular Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C and E, as well as mineral UV filters, this natural certified, 100% vegan formula delivers extra nourishing, moisturising and protecting benefits.
This is possibly my 4th bottle of this foundation, the shade Ivory Rose suits my skin tone perfectly.
See my review of Madara makeup here


Lastly I have a 40ml Time Miracle Hydra Firm Hyaluron Concentrate Jelly which was a free gift when ordering over £60, and is worth £17.
This luxurious, oil-free hydrating gel is formulated with concentrated, multi-molecular Hyaluronic Acid and Northern Birch Water, which deliver outstanding hydrating, moisture-locking, collagen boosting and skin firming properties, holding back signs of ageing and leaving your skin soft, silky smooth, more radiant and youthful.


Also included in my parcel were a few samples. I am gifting the foundation samples to a friend as she wants to try out a more natural foundation than what she currently uses. The hair mask and sun milk I will try out this weekend.


Have you tried any products from Madara? Share your favourites in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets