Everyday makeup look with Ere Perez, Tropic Skincare, Inika & Zuii Organic

I am not one for wearing lots of makeup everyday, and less so when I am at work and wear a face mask for the majority of the day, so when the weekend rolls around I try and make a little bit of effort and go for a natural makeup look. For this look I chose Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation*, Topic Skincare Soft Focus Powder & Tropic Skincare Blusher (second from bottom in palette), Ere Perez Brow Hero Gel*, Inika Long Lash Mascara* and a Zuii Organic Lipstick*.


This photo shows a bare faced me.... not something I show often in pictures, please excuse the unstyled hair! As you can see from the photo I have a few blemishes around my mouth and chin area.

I first applied Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation* (£32, 30ml) in the shade Latte which is the lightest of the shades available. Suitable for light porcelain skin tones, this colour suits me perfectly. This foundation has a unique formula with star ingredient natural oat milk, which is considered to help balance the pH levels in your skin and contains gentle natural exfoliating properties to assist with skin tone. It is a medium to full coverage foundation which is buildable without clogging up pores. I like the coverage this foundation gives me and would be happy enough to leave it at that, but for today I added a powder on top to set the look.

I used Tropic Skincare Soft Focus Powder (£24) which is a mineral finishing powder to mattify the skin, and used Tropic Skincare Blusher in shade 'Sunkissed Orchid' (£16) on my cheeks. To define my brows I used Ere Perez Argan Brow Hero* (£22) which contains fibers that adhere to the hairs to fill in gaps and give a fuller look. Inika Long Lash Macara* was used on my lashes which gave volume to my lashes and separated them without leaving clumps. To finish off the look I used Zuii Organic Lipstick* (£17.95) in shade 'Cashmere' which is a lovely everyday shade, see my review here.





*send to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets